Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Records of James M. Moudy, 1948-1980 (inclusive), 1965-1979 (bulk).
Identifier: RU 16
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and drafts of speeches documenting James M. Moudy's administrative career at Texas Christian University. Most of the materials document his time as chancellor (1965-1979), though some, in particular the materials in the 2010 accession, document Moudy's work in other administrative positions at TCU.
Records of TCU Community Projects
Scope and Contents Correspondence, photographs, agendas, invoices, drafts of speeches, printed material and ephemera document the activities of the office of TCU Community Projects under the supervision of Margaret Kelly, Executive Director of Community Projects at TCU, from 0000. The collection is divided into five series, TCU Events, Inaugurations, Convocations and Commencement, Schieffer Symposiums, and assorted ephemera. The files document the planning and execution of events organized for the Women’s...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1992 - 2019
- Names: Moudy, James M., Dr., Chancellor X
- Texas Christian University -- Administration 1
- Texas Christian University -- Commencement 1
- Texas Christian University -- Faculty 1
- Texas Christian University -- History 1
- Texas Christian University -- Mary Couts Burnett Library 1
- Boschini, Victor 1
- Ferrari, Michael R. 1
- Kelly, Margaret 1
- Richards, Ann, 1933-2006 1
- Tucker, William Edward 1