Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Records of TCU Community Projects
Scope and Contents Correspondence, photographs, agendas, invoices, drafts of speeches, printed material and ephemera document the activities of the office of TCU Community Projects under the supervision of Margaret Kelly, Executive Director of Community Projects at TCU, from 0000. The collection is divided into five series, TCU Events, Inaugurations, Convocations and Commencement, Schieffer Symposiums, and assorted ephemera. The files document the planning and execution of events organized for the Women’s...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1992 - 2019
Records of William Tucker, 1979-1998.
Identifier: RU 26
The records document William E. Tucker's time as chancellor of Texas Christian University. The records include correspondence and audiovisual material.
- Names: Tucker, William Edward X
- College administrators 1
- College presidents 1
- Texas Christian University - Chancellors 1
- Texas Christian University -- Administration 1
- Texas Christian University -- Commencement 1
- Texas Christian University -- Faculty 1
- Texas Christian University -- History 1
- Texas Christian University -- Mary Couts Burnett Library 1
- Texas Christian University -- Ranch Management Program 1 + ∧ less
- Boschini, Victor 1
- Ferrari, Michael R. 1
- Kelly, Margaret 1
- Moudy, James M., Dr., Chancellor 1
- Richards, Ann, 1933-2006 1