Showing Collections: 11 - 15 of 15
Identifier: RU 34
The records include agendas, correspondence, financial, minutes, photographs, newsclippings, newsletters, obituaries, and programs of the TCU Retirees Association.
Identifier: RU 057
Scope and Contents The TCU Ledgers include various accounting information for AddRan Christian University, Texas Christianity Univeristy, and the Brite College of the Bible for the years 1901 until 1972. The bulk of the ledgers cover the years 1901-1940. The ledgers include information on tuition payments, student credits, bookstore accounting records, faculty and staff payrolls, financial campaign records, loans, building funds, departmental expenses, and insurance payments.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1901-1972
Scope and Contents This collection is made up of three separate Texas Christian University magazines that document the Neeley School of Business, Graduate Research, and overall updates of TCU. The Neeley School of Business magazine, titled Neeley or previously named Business Advantage, is the first series that is documented from 2001-20019. The second series, Endeavors, documents academic research and spans from 2007-2021. The third series, TCU Magazine or previously titled TCU Today, and dates from 1952 to 2021.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1952 - 2020
Identifier: RU 8
Scope and Contents The scrapbooks are arranged chronologically. The description column notes the general subject content of each scrapbook. Folder numbers have been assigned to each scrapbook to aid in identification.Items include news clips, letters, programs, photos, and invitations.
Identifier: RU 65-2018-015
Scope and Contents Various grants requested by faculty and staff in relation to the Vision in Action and Strategic Planning Program. Also includes correspondence.
- Names: Texas Christian University X
- Texas Christian University -- History 4
- Texas Christian University -- Planning 3
- Aircraft industry 1
- Big Bend National Park 1
- Fort Worth (Tex.) 1
- Fort Worth Frontier Centennial Exposition (1936) 1
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram 1
- Newspaper publishing 1
- Petroleum industry and trade 1
- Prisoners of war 1
- Radio broadcasting 1
- Retirees -- Education -- Texas -- Fort Worth 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Southwestern Exposition and Fat Stock Show 1
- TCU Centennial 1
- Television broadcasting 1
- Texas -- Fort Worth -- College students 1
- Texas Christian University -- Account books 1
- Texas Christian University -- Administration 1
- Texas Christian University -- Employees 1
- Texas Christian University -- Public Relations 1
- Texas Christian University -- Research Foundation 1
- Texas Christian University -- Sports 1
- Texas Christian University -- Students 1
- Texas Christian University -- TCU Building Fund -- 1948 Campaign 1 ∧ less