Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
The records include the preliminary and final reports of all seventeen task forces that composed the Commission on the Future of TCU.
The records document the activities and findings of the Future Priorities Committee and consist of correspondence, general committee files, meeting minutes, press releases, reports, and sub-committee files. Committee files consist of research materials, statements, and reports. Copies of draft reports and the final published report are included.
The records document the 1948 Campaign for campus expansion undertaken by the TCU Building Fund and include statements, pledges, photographs, and background information on architects, benefactors, and proposed buildings.
The records consist of minutes, bulletins, correspondence and other publications produced by the Texas Christian University Research Foundation.
The records include agendas, correspondence, financial, minutes, photographs, newsclippings, newsletters, obituaries, and programs of the TCU Retirees Association.
- Names: Texas Christian University X
- Texas Christian University -- History 4
- Texas Christian University -- Planning 3
- Aircraft industry 1
- Big Bend National Park 1
- Fort Worth (Tex.) 1
- Fort Worth Frontier Centennial Exposition (1936) 1
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram 1
- Newspaper publishing 1
- Petroleum industry and trade 1
- Prisoners of war 1
- Radio broadcasting 1
- Retirees -- Education -- Texas -- Fort Worth 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Southwestern Exposition and Fat Stock Show 1
- TCU Centennial 1
- Television broadcasting 1
- Texas -- Fort Worth -- College students 1
- Texas Christian University -- Account books 1
- Texas Christian University -- Administration 1
- Texas Christian University -- Employees 1
- Texas Christian University -- Public Relations 1
- Texas Christian University -- Research Foundation 1
- Texas Christian University -- Sports 1
- Texas Christian University -- Students 1
- Texas Christian University -- TCU Building Fund -- 1948 Campaign 1 ∧ less