Skip to main content

Records of the Miller Speech and Hearing Clinic

 Collection
Identifier: RU 43

Collection Scope and Content Summary

Correspondence, groundbreaking, news clippings and photographs related to the Miller Speech and Hearing Clinic Building, completed in 1976.

Dates

  • 1950-1958; 1974-1976

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.

Biographical / Historical

W. C. Jack and Maude Y. Miller Speech and Hearing Clinic This building was originally known as these names and dates: Speech, Hearing and Retardation Clinic (1954-1960) Speech and Hearing Clinic (1960-1975)

In 1975, it was renamed the W.C. Jack and Maude Y. Miller Speech & Hearing Clinic. The building was completed in 1976. The clinic offers superior clinical services to individuals with speech, language, hearing or swallowing problems and serves the local Fort Worth community, the larger DFW metroplex, and the surrounding areas. Referrals to the clinic may be made by physicians, speech-language pathologists, audiologists, psychologists, educators, other health professionals, or by self-referral.

Extent

0.25 Linear feet

Language of Materials

English

Overview

Correspondence, groundbreaking, news clippings and photographs related to the Miller Speech and Hearing Clinic Building, completed in 1976.

Arrangement

Alphabetically by subject

Physical Location

Vault DB 5
Title
Guide to the Records of the Miller Speech and Hearing Clinic
Author
Compiled by Lisa Peña
Date
2014
Language of description
English
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Archives and Special Collections, Mary Couts Burnett Library Repository

Contact:
TCU Box 298400
2800 S. University Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76129-0001
Fort Worth Texas 76129
(817) 257-4566
(817) 257-7282 (Fax)