Skip to main content

Records of the TCU Building Fund, 1948 Campaign, 1944-1954 (inclusive).

 Collection
Identifier: RU 5

Collection Scope and Content Summary

The records document the 1948 Campaign for campus expansion undertaken by the TCU Building Fund and include statements, pledges, photographs, and background information on architects, benefactors, and proposed buildings.

Dates

  • 1944-1954

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.

Extent

2.0 Linear feet

Language of Materials

English

Overview

The records document the 1948 Campaign for campus expansion undertaken by the TCU Building Fund and include statements, pledges, photographs, and background information on architects, benefactors, and proposed buildings.

Immediate Source of Acquisition

Transferred from Chancellor's Office, June 2005.
Title
Guide to the Records of the TCU Building Fund, 1948 Campaign
Author
Compiled by Special Collections Staff
Date
July 2006
Language of description
English
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Archives and Special Collections, Mary Couts Burnett Library Repository

Contact:
TCU Box 298400
2800 S. University Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76129-0001
Fort Worth Texas 76129
(817) 257-4566
(817) 257-7282 (Fax)