Wendell Robert Carr Papers
The papers consist of class material – including notes, tests, and syllabi – from Carr’s time as a student at TCU.
- Other: Date Not Yet Determined
- Carr, Wendell Robert (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is stored offsite. Advance notice is required for retrieval. Contact Special Collections staff.
Terms Governing Use
Copyright has not been transferred to Texas Christian University
Wendell Robert Carr attended TCU from 1956 to 1960. He majored in History and English and minored in Philosophy. He went on to Harvard University, where he earned a PhD in Intellectual History and a JD from Harvard Law School. He taught History for three years at Harvard and six at the University of Wisconsin and then practiced corporate law for thirty years at the firms of Gaston & Snow and Gadsby Hannah LLP in Boston.
1.75 Linear feet
Language of Materials
Arranged in one series: Wendell Robert Carr Papers, 1956- 1960.
Wright Storage: 11C3
Gift of Wendell Robert Carr, 2011.
- English -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- History -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Texas -- Fort Worth -- College students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Texas Christian University -- Students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Archives and Special Collections, Mary Couts Burnett Library Repository
TCU Box 298400
2800 S. University Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76129-0001
Fort Worth Texas 76129
(817) 257-7282 (Fax)