Records of the Student Government Association
Scope and Contents
The records include bills, minutes, resolutions, budgets, by-laws, and constitutions. The 2015 Accession is a signed poster.
- Creation: 1956-2007 (inclusive)
- Creation: Majority of material found in 1972-2007
Biographical / Historical
The TCU Student Government Association represents the collective voice of the student body while encompassing the spirit of the TCU community through service, programming, and legislation. SGA achieves this mission by collecting student feedback on ideas and initiatives; supporting student programming on campus; advocating to key constituents on behalf of student ideas and initiatives; and allocating funds to support student projects and organizations.
3.25 Linear feet
Language of Materials
Vault CB 1
- Guide to the Records of the Student Government Association
- Compiled by Lisa Peña and Mike Strom
- November 2008
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script