Faculty and Staff: Faculty Research (Faculty Research Committee) [see also: TCU Research Foundation], 1951-1989; 2018
File — drawer: 6
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The honors program files were removed September, 2015 to start a collection, The Records of the John V. Roach Honors College. Also, the Inter-University Council file was removed and added to an Accession of the J.M. Moudy Papers.
- 1951-1989; 2018
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 4 File cabinets
From the Collection: 20.54 Linear feet
Language of Materials